Gorgeous Gift Wrap - At a Bargain!

I stopped in at Marshall's discount department store recently.  I like shopping at Marshall's.  You never know what you might find.  It is sort of like a treasure hunt.  I was introduced to Marshall's by a friend shortly after moving to Washington in the mid-80's and I have remained a fan of the store ever since.  On my recent visit I found a bin full of wrapping paper.  I was curious, so I checked it out.


Actually, ... there were two bins of wrapping paper.


You must be patient in Marshall's and similar type stores.  Things can be a little "out of order", "unkempt."  Webster's New Collegiate Dictionary defines the word "unkempt" as "deficient in order or neatness."  I would agree that "unkempt" is an appropriate word to describe Marshall's.  But that is what makes it fun.  You never know what lies around the next corner.


At first glance I did not think I would find anything in this jumble of wrapping paper.  But to my surprise, I did.  I found four gorgeous rolls of Bella Lux wrapping paper for the astonishing price of $2.99 per roll.


Beautiful, vibrant colors that will make any gift look like a million dollars.  And these are not little rolls of paper with about 3' of paper on each roll.  These are 30" wide and 12' long.  That is a substantial amount of wrapping paper.  A true bargain at $2.99 per roll.

Remember, for it to be a bargain, your purchase must be visually satisfying and a good price. This was both!!



A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig