Clorox Beach Pods

On a recent errand run to Giant, I found this great new product from Clorox.


Clorox "Toss & Go" bleach packs.  What a great idea!  Powdered Clorox Bleach in these little self dissolving packs which have become so popular these days.  You can already find laundry and dishwasher detergent in this form.  I have not tried either of those, so this is my first foray into this type of thing.  You can drop these in the tub of your washing machine with a load of whites.  You can drop one in the bowl of the toilet and then wash the bowl with a brush.  Fill the kitchen sink with hot water and drop one in to clean and disinfect the kitchen sink.  Lots of good uses.


I thought these looked better in this large square glass jar.  It's all about presentation.  By placing in this jar, they can be displayed openly without being offensive.


I wanted to store them on the sink shelf in the bathroom.  They are perfect in this jar between these two seagrass baskets.  Space is at a premium in our home. Built in 1947,  we are severely lacking in adequate closet space.  So we must be creative and find storage wherever possible.

Pick up a container of these Clorox "Toss & Go" packs and give them a try.  I will let you know in the coming weeks how they worked for us.

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig