Tomorrow is Tree Removal Day

Tomorrow the trees come down.  I am a little apprehensive but I know I have hired the best company in the area to take them down, so I am not going to wring my hands over it.  The guys who do tree removal for a living know exactly how to handle the trees.  They are very agile and seem to have no fear whatsoever when they climb the trees and start the removal process.  Some people are expert bloggers.  Some people are expert tree removers.  That's what makes the world go 'round.


We will spend this afternoon and evening and tomorrow morning preparing for their arrival.  There is outdoor furniture that needs to be moved and the large potted grasses will need to be relocated for the day.  They are, unfortunately, sitting right along the pathway the tree will take as they remove it, piece by piece.  So be sure to check back with us for an update on how things go.


A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig