It's Time to start talking about Halloween!

Yes, dear readers, it is that time again. Next week is the last week of September which means we will soon be filling little bags with candy and handing them out to the ghosts and goblins - rap, rap, rapping - on our front door. I picked up a few Halloween "things" recently. Take a look.


First, these super cute treats for Baxter. How could I resist? Don't they look too delicious? Of course they are not coated with sugar. I think they use vegetable oil and some other ingredients to make it look like sugar cream frosting. He will love these. He likes to celebrate Halloween too.


Can one ever have too many holiday specific hand towels? I don't think so. And these are by far the cutest I have ever seen. I do not actually use the decorative hand towels in the kitchen. They are more for decoration. I use standard, everyday hand towels when I am cooking or for clean up. I would use these to wrap a bottle of champagne, but not for anything which might permanently stain them.


Finally the most perfect wine bags. There was no way I was leaving without these. They are very nice canvas bags and were a steal at $3.99 each. A fun way to hand a bottle of cheer to friends.

Every year I pick up a few more items for Halloween. I hope we get lots of Trick-or-Treaters this year.

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig