Make-at-Home Breakfast Sanwiches

I have a quick and easy recipe for delicious breakfast sandwiches which I think you will love. Without further adieu, here we go.


First, set the oven to 350 degrees.  I used two four inch diameter ramekins, liberally sprayed with Pam Butter Flavored spray, then placed inside a larger ceramic baking dish.


Of all the brands of cooking spray, I prefer Pam.  I have used them most frequently and I have never had a bad result.  Pam Butter Flavored for everyday use and Pam Baking with flour for baked goods.


Preparation is super simple.  One large egg cracked in a bowl with a splash of water and a little truffle salt.


Each ramekin holds one egg mixed with a splash of water.  We placed the ramekins inside the larger ceramic bakeware to make it easier to transport to and remove from the oven.  Place the eggs into the preheated oven and set the timer for 10 minutes.  Check at 10 minutes and continue to cook for up to an additional 10 minutes or until fully cooked and firm.  It could take up to 25 minutes.


While the eggs are cooking, prepare your croissants.  These are mini-croissants which were purchased and not made in our kitchen.


Slice each croissant and toast.


A generous serving of fresh cream butter on each side.


This is how your eggs will look when they are fully done.  Firmly set and ready to be removed from the oven.  Use a toothpick to check for doneness.  Insert toothpick in the center and if it comes out clean, the eggs are done.


Just a quick side note - These are the ramekins after the eggs have been removed.  Clean as a whistle. We love Pam cooking spray.


The four-inch diameter ramekins made the perfect sized eggs for our mini croissants.


A slice of tomato atop the egg and another light sprinkling of truffle salt.


And look at our beautiful breakfast sandwiches.  Don't those look delicious?


And they truly are.  I hope you will give these a try.  I think you will be quite pleased.

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig