Bats - In the Belfry?

Where did all these bats come from?


Cute, huh?  I assembled these last night.  I'll get them up over the weekend.  I say I "assembled" them.  They come flat.  All you do is bend the wings to make them 3-D.  They come with little two-sided stickers so you can put them up and take them down with ease.  Be sure to check back on Monday and see how this project turns out.

I have an early morning appointment with my doctor today, so I wanted to get in a quick post before that.  Enjoy the weekend and get those pumpkins carved and on the front stoop for Monday night!!

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig