Everything is getting Labelled

Our newest gadget? This P-Touch Labeler. I have long refused to invest in one of these because I did not see the point. My position was if you had a computer with Word software and a printer and some Avery labels, why on earth buy one of these. But I have since changed my mind.


I picked this up at Walmart for something in the $20.00 range. I wanted to make labels for containers that would be stored inside the refrigerator. And that was when I had my revelation.


You see, Avery labels, which we all use in our computer printers on a daily basis, are wonderful for labeling all sorts of things from folders to storage boxes to holiday decoration bins. But they do not fair well inside the refrigerator. But P-touch labels do, so that is where we will be using this primarily.


When you turn the unit over there is a graphic of all the different style labels you can make. You can adjust the length and the size of the type and so on. I was quite impressed with the selections. This machine came with white tape rolls which I prefer. But you can get them in different colors and clear.


The back is easily removed giving you access to the battery compartment and the tape compartment. This unit takes 4 AAA batteries. The tape just snaps into place with very little effort. So setup is a breeze.


I started out by labeling several of these condiment containers. I like the way the labels look. It took me a little white to select the type and size that best suited me. But after a few tries, I had it down.

It's time to start thinking about getting organized in the new year.  Stayed tuned in the coming weeks to see what other uses we come up with for the new P-Touch.
 

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig