A New Dish Drying Rack for the Kitchen

I am constantly searching for new and innovative products.  When I find something that I really like, I share it with you.  Today we are going to review this collapsible dish drying rack which I think is just perfect for quick clean up of a few dirty dishes.


As we have talked about many times, storage at Crest Avenue is at a premium.  There really is very little storage space anywhere.  So, to maximize what little space I have, I need to be on the lookout for all things "space-saving."  And this fits the bill.


An added bonus to this find was to find that the company, "madesmart", is "women owned."  The majority of my friends are women, so this holds a special meaning for me.


These drying racks are sold in the collapsed position.  All you do is remove the over-wrap and push down on the bottom with one hand while holding tightly to the top with the other hand.  I have found it generally easier to do one side and then the other.


And there you have it.  Your dish drying rack is ready to use.  This will work well in a small kitchen with limited counter space.  If your kitchen is larger, then you could do with two of these, side by side.


I was quite impressed with what it was able to hold.  The silverware baskets are nice and large.  Here a plate from my dinner and a couple smaller plates, one from Baxter's breakfast and the other from his dinner, along with several other items.  Many times during the week I will just wash dishes by hand and place them in the drainer.  I use the dishwasher for cleaning when I have been in the kitchen creating.


When I am done, the rack collapses and stores easily under the kitchen sink.

I really like this collapsible dish drainer from madesmart.  I think you will too.



A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig