Poor Baxxie

We have distressing news this morning.  Poor little Baxter is going in for dental surgery on Friday, January 13.


Here he was waiting patiently to see Dr. Carman last Saturday.  When we got back to the examination room, Dr. Carman explained that dachshunds, and in particular the miniature versions, are prone to problems with the teeth.  He has already lost a couple teeth in the front at the bottom.  Now he will lose a few in the front on the top.  The rest of them look OK.  I will drop him off at 7:30 AM and will wait for their call to come pick him up, possibly as early as 2:00 PM.  I am not looking forward to this day.  All we can do is hope that everything goes OK.

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig