Brooke and Steve Gianetti of Patina Farm at the Antiques and Garden Show

I have shared with you this week all about the Antique and Garden Show I attended in Nashville last weekend.  Today will be the final installment of that event.  One of the main reasons I attended the show was to meet my friend Brooke Gianetti and her husband Steve of Patina Farm.  Brooke is an Interior Designer and Steve is an Architect.  Could you ask for a more perfect pairing?  Brooke and I met several years ago on her blog, www.velvetandlinen.com.  We have chatted periodically over the years and when the opportunity presented that I would be able to met her and Steve in Nashville, well, I filled up the car, strapped Baxter in his car seat, and we headed off to Nashville!


This was their booth at the show.  It was just beautiful.  One of the best booths there.  I stopped by on Friday and talked with their son before making my way to the auditorium for their lecture.


Here, another shot of the booth.  It was very calming.  As is their entire aesthetic.  Very calming; soothing.


At the booth, I picked up one of these handy booklets that were available that included some of their home furnishings.


As they explained in the lecture, they do not divide their homes into specific spaces.  Rather, the rooms are there and easily flow from one to the next without specific divisions.  This is accomplished by deciding on a theme and keeping with it throughout the entire space.  So one would be as comfortable in the kitchen as they are in the dining room as they are in the living room as they are in a bedroom.  I love this idea.


If you would like to view their line of furniture, please visit www.giannettihome.com/furnishings. Just spectacular.



Here is an example of what you will find on the website.


And another chair.  I particularly like this piece.


At the very back of the booklet, they announce a line of clothing coming in spring 2017.  You may be assured that it will be fabulous.


Finally, here is yours truly at the book signing after their lecture on Friday afternoon.  Steve was in the process of signing my copy of their latest book which was on sale at the show.  And that is Brooke in front.

I cannot tell what a pleasure it was to meet them.  They are a positively delightful couple and I look forward to a long and inspiring friendship.

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig