One Additional Organizing Post

Another recent idea I had.  Of course we all have at least one set of salt and pepper shakers or grinders in our kitchen that we use everyday.


I have additional seasonings that I use on a daily basis in cooking and to season my food.  In addition to salt and black pepper, I prefer white pepper in or on certain dishes.  I also use onion powder on a daily basis.  And I am finding that garlic salt is becoming more commonplace every day.  So, a stop at the local Giant food store and I found several sets of these wonderful salt and pepper shakers which, by the way, can "shake" more than just salt and pepper.  So now I have salt, black pepper, white pepper, onion powder, garlic salt, even multi-colored non pareils for baking - all at the ready when I want them.  There is one empty soldier at the end of the line.  Who knows what will end up in there.  To be determined.  Stay tuned.

_____________________________________________


These are the salt and pepper shakers I bought at Giant Food.  Anchor Hocking is a very reputable company which has been selling glassware since 1905.  You want the very best kitchen tools you can find right down to your salt and pepper shakers.  Anchor Hocking sells the very best.

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig