Snack Happy Mozzarella

I have a new snack item that I think you will like.  I found them recently at a local chain grocery store.  Giant Food to be exact.


These wonderful little Casaro Snack Happy fresh mozzarella rounds.  And when the label says award winning flavor, I would most definitely agree with that.


Some of the snack cheeses that come wrapped in wax have a waxy flavor which is off-putting.  I do not care for that.  But these are each individually wrapped and just taste fresh and delicious.  Plus you've got to love the take off on the happy face from the 1960's in their packaging.  SO clever!


These will be kept in the refrigerator at Crest Avenue at all times from now on.  This is a perfect between meal snack.  Calories are low.  Carbs and sugar are nearly nonexistent.

Carbs and sugar have been playing havoc with my health this past year.  It was only after the holidays that I decided to make some changes and have begun to reap the rewards. I eliminated bread and chips from my diet and that has helped tremendously.  My A1C has gone from 8.5 on my last visit to my Endocrinologist to 7.8 today.  Seven is normal for this reading.  Some people will be a little higher, some a little lower.  We are most pleased with my reading of 7.8.  These are great for anyone, whether you are diabetic, pre-diabetic or if your blood sugar levels are normal.

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig