Spring Tulips

It looks like we are going to have spring tulips at Crest Avenue after all.  For those of you who live in the Mid-Atlantic you are familiar with our very warm winter and then our arctic blast the past couple weeks which brought snow and ice to the region.  I was concerned that this shift to frigid temperatures would wreak havoc with the tulips bulbs.  But from what I am seeing, I may be wrong.


Here, a group of claudia tulips


A picture of claudia tulips in bloom


And here a grouping of parrot tulips.


A picture of parrot tulips in bloom.

I am very hopeful that the cold weather over the past few weeks is not going to affect the eventual blossoms we are expecting.  Beautiful, vibrant tulips in the spring garden are a welcome sight every year.

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig