Let's Plate an Entree Using Our Freshly Made Tartar Sauce

As promised yesterday, I am posting pictures of the plated entree with the tartar sauce.


We begin with just a plain, white plate to which we added salad greens.  You want to thoroughly rinse and then spin in a salad spinner to remove access water.  I am very "Leona Helmsley" when it comes to salad greens.  No wet salad greens.  EVER!!


Dress the plate with a little Balsamic Vinaigrette.  I used a Basil Balsamic Vinaigrette, but that might be difficult to find.  Just use the regular.


Next, place your fish selection.  I used Alaskan Pollock which is quite delicious.  It also has very good qualities for eating healthy.  We can go into the advantages of eating Pollock another time.


A few quartered grape tomatoes and fresh mozzarella balls on the side.  And a healthy dollop of our delicious, freshly-made tartar sauce on top.


I got a little crazy and added some quartered grape tomatoes on top of the tartar sauce.


This was an excellent pairing.  The tartar with the Pollock was just amazing.  The balsamic vinaigrette added a nice bite.  This is an excellent combination and one that I am certain you will adore.  But let me tell you.  This tartar sauce is so delicious it would be equally as divine on fish sticks heated in the microwave.  I hope you will make this sauce this weekend.

*     *     *

And finally on today's post, we are off to Chincoteague Island, VA on Sunday.


Just a quick trip over to meet friends who are vacationing there.  It will be Baxter and me for the three hour drive.  We are packed.  The car has been filled up with gasoline and had an oil change. Baxter is going for a haircut with Cassandra at Paws of Enchantment at 2:00 PM today.

We will share snippets of our trip with you next week.  Everyone have a wonderful weekend.

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig