Beautiful Blooms

What a great thing to wake up to this morning.  The Rose of Sharon hedge between my house and the neighbors is beginning to bloom.


I thought this was positively stunning.  And as you can see, there are several more buds which will open in the coming days.


Another bloom that is fully opened.  I was think the rain showers we had on Monday evening probably helped to start this process.  We were fortunate at Crest Avenue to only receive rain, but no damage.  The storms that came through were rather violent and there were reports of a tornado in nearby Silver Spring, MD.

Enjoy our post today of beautiful Rose of Sharon blooms.

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig