Keep a Bottle of Stain Lifter in the Kitchen Cabinet

Stains are inevitable.  Especially in the kitchen.  I know when I am in the kitchen preparing dishes for the blog or for guests, it is rather certain that I am going to leave with a stain here or there.  Many of us think only of keeping a bottle of stain remover on the laundry room.


But I find that keeping a bottle in a kitchen cabinet is an equally good idea.  Because, why not have the bottle where the stains happen?  A couple sprays and the stain is already being lifted rather than waiting for laundry day and treating then.  Just a thought.  And a good tip on Thursday!

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig