Let's Clean the Kitchen Scales

I'm certain that many of you have a set of kitchen scales very much like the ones pictured here.


I have two sets of these for when I am planning and preparing for a large party.  They are wonderful. You can easily switch from US Standard measure to Metric with the press of a button.  And they have a nice large surface.


When I am not preparing for a party, I use these scales to measure out the dry food for Baxter's evening meal.  He gets a Blue Buffalo breakfast cup in the morning.  But in the evening he gets a 5.5 ounce can of Blue Buffalo for small breeds and some Blue Buffalo dry, also for small breeds, mixed in.

Hold the scale from underneath, flat in your hand and wipe it down with Amorall Wipe.
The only issue with these kitchen scales is that the stainless steel surface gets dirty and "fingerprinty" pretty easily.  I tried several different things to clean the surface with but nothing really worked to my satisfaction.


That is, until I tried these Amorall Cleaning Wipes which are actually designed to be used in the car. I thought it couldn't hurt to try them since I had tried everything else with not a great deal of success.


I find that one Armorall wipe will completely clean the surface, followed by wiping the surface with a dry paper towel to remove any residue left from the Armorall wipe.

Just a handy tip for your Monday.

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig