Lettuce Knife

If you were wondering from my post earlier this morning what a lettuce knife is, here is a picture.


These are large bladed, usually serrated knives that are used to cut/slice/shred lettuce without causing the lettuce to turn brown.  While it may only save the lettuce from browning for a day or two, you still have that extra time to use it before it goes bad.  As for tearing the lettuce with your hands (which, of course is another option), that does not work for me because it does not give me the look I want.  Presentation is everything, especially when preparing dishes for guests.

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig