Creme de Brie as a Treat at Work

Many of us, ... most of us, ... find ourselves at a desk for the better part of a week doing our thing. Designing, creating, organizing, assisting, writing, and a myriad of other functions.  Some of us work in an office environment, but some work in home offices or even short-term rental space. Wherever you find yourself during the busy work days of Monday through Friday, try to make your time there as pleasant as possible.  That can be done with the simplest of things.  Even a small treat during the workday of something you really enjoy.  Today I'll share with you a simple treat I enjoy that helps make the workday a little nicer.


This wonderful Creme de Brie soft cheese is a real treat.  I keep a container of it in the office refrigerator.


This is a super soft, spreadable brie without the rind and is gluten free for those who are concerned about such.


I find it quite a treat on regular saltine crackers.  Whatever your favorite treat, pick it up at the market when doing your weekend errands and keep it in the office.  A little comfort food during the workday could make a difficult work assignment and lot more pleasant!

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig