The Pet Care Card

I hope everyone had a great weekend.  The weather was nice in the mid-Atlantic.  I worked in the yard. pulling more weeds.  There will be no posts about that this week. Who wants to watch someone pulling weeds?  I'd rather watch paint dry.  So, on to something that is very near and dear to my heart. And that is the care of animals.

I found this wonderful website over the weekend named www.thepetcarecard.com.  On this website, they sell, among other things, key ring tags and wallet cards that you carry with you at all times.  If you are incapacitated, emergency personnel will see the tag on your key ring.    


The key ring tag alerts them that you have a pet or pets at home which will need to be looked after during the time you might be away.


The wallet card fits easily into your wallet and gives the emergency personnel the contact information of another family member or friend upon who you can rely to take care of your pets while you are away from home.  I thought this was genius and something, quite honestly, I had not thought of before now.  So I bought a key ring tag and a wallet card.  It was only after I made my purchases that I realized that this organization is doing great things for dogs and cats who are not currently in a loving home.  I received the email below which did my heart good.  I hope you will consider making a purchase.  Anything we can do to help the pet homeless population is a good thing.




Hi John! 
With Your Help, We're Feeding Thousands of Shelter Animals
Every purchase made on The Pet Care Card's website helps us donate to Greater Good, an independent charitable organization devoted to addressing the health and well-being of animals. These donations are used to buy nutritious, high-quality pet food for the countless dogs and cats in animal shelters and rescue organizations nationwide.
Each product purchased from our online store provides a certain number of meals for animals in shelters. The list below shows how many meals each item purchased donates towards animals in need:
Wallet Cards - 3 Animals Fed
Key Ring Tags - 5 Animals Fed
Window Stickers - 5 Animals Fed
ICE Cards for the Car - 5 Animals Fed
Jewelry - 10 Animals Fed
Adjustable Pet Seat Belts - 8 Animals Fed
Portable Water Bottle Bowls - 8 Animals Fed
Health Record Booklets - 6 Animals Fed
Pet Care Bundle Boxes - 10 Animals Fed
With the help of our customers, in December of last year, we were able to donate enough funds to Greater Good to feed 58,629 shelter animals!
How Can I Get Involved?
If you want to partner with us and help us continue to feed tens of thousands of shelter animals every month, you can help us in two ways:
Make A Purchase - Every item sold on our website helps us donate more meals each month. Head over to our online store and see what items we have available.
Share Our Website - By sharing our website with your friends and family via email or social media, you help us reach more pet owners to not only get our pet safety products into their hands but also help us donate more meals through the purchases your friends make.
Thanks,
AJ

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig