Quick Mini Cheesecakes

Looking for a quick and easy - and delicious - dessert?  I have one for you today.  This is not a fancy dessert, but it looks fancy.  And sometimes that is just what you need.  Something quick and fancy.


I started with these Keebler mini graham cracker ready crusts.  Using these saves an enormous amount of time over making your own graham cracker crusts.  Plus they are perfectly shaped, which I particularly like.


There are six (6) graham cracker crusts in a package.


I used this quick and easy Jell-O Brand No Bake Cheesecake mix.  I am not always a fan of prepackaged foods, but I must admit, this is quite delicious.  I did not use the graham cracker crumb packets because I opted for the ready-made.  But I saved the crumb packets for use later.


I used two cheesecake mixes, so I needed three (3) cups of cold milk.


In to a large stainless steel bowl with the milk.


Then in with the cheesecake mix.


Mix with an electric mixer on slow speed for thirty (30) seconds.


Then on medium speed for three (3) minutes.  The cheesecake mixture will be quite thick.


I filled each crust using a regular tablespoon.  This cheesecake mixture will be way too thick to be poured into the crusts.  Once done filling each crust, I popped them into the refrigerator for a couple hours while I did some other things around the house.


Because I only used six (6) mini crusts, I had plenty of cheesecake left over.  I put it in a plastic storage container.


And then set it in the refrigerator.  You might wonder, "How long will this cheesecake mixture last".  Don't worry about that.  It will all be gone WAY before the date has arrived that it is no longer good!!!  Trust me on this one.


Just before you are ready to serve, add a dollop of cherry pie filling on top of each mini cheesecake.  Three cherries per cheesecake with a goodly amount of filling.  This will make a beautiful display on your buffet table.

I want to get some more of these little graham cracker crusts and experiment with different fillings.  Be sure to come back to see what I come up with.

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig