A Follow-up on Hum by Verizon


I was so hyped about this new service being offered by Verizon.  It was on November 19 that I posted I had received my package from Verizon which included the OBD reader, the speaker and all the associated parts.  I charged the speaker as instructed.  I paired the speaker with my iPhone and with the Bluetooth multimedia system in the car.  I plugged in the OBD reader and attached the speaker to the visor.  I activated my account online as instructed in my "Welcome" email.  I was all set for this new experience.  And what happened.  Well, ... nothing.  I did not get a welcome message after driving the car.  I tried to reset everything on my own.  That didn't work.  I made several calls to their "800" number and quickly realized the problem could not easily be resolved.  So, reluctantly, I sent it back.  I think this is a wonderful idea and I was really disappointed that it did not work for me.  It is new and as with most new things, it will take some time for the system to run smoothly.  I will try again in a few months and see if I have a better experience. 

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig