Another New Item in the Store

I added this new framed piece in the store yesterday.  I think this is one of my favorites pieces so far. The frame is four inches in diameter.



And it is a designer frame from Isaac Mizrahi.  Highly polished silver frame with beading around the outside edge.  Very simple and clean and the perfect size for this little hand stitched peace sign.


Here is a picture of the back of the frame.  This does not have a hook so that it can be hung on a well. But I'm sure someone has just the right spot on a shelf or side table that is calling for this cute rainbow peace sign which is sure to get lots of comments.

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig