A Few New Items in the Store

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  Ours was delightful and we will share it with you later this week.  Over the long weekend I felt rather creative, so I put together a few framed pieces for the shop over at www.athomewithjohnnewman.net.


First up, Tres Snowmen.  This is a winter piece that is full of sparkle.  It can be set tabletop or hung on the wall.  The icy blue frame is a nice compliment to the blue sparkly background.


Next, this luxurious glass frame by Nicole Miller with three lone trees in a blizzard of white.


And finally, this cute framed cross-stitch for that special person in your life.

Who knows what I will come up with next.  I have to continue coming up with more products to fill the store so be sure and check back often.  You may find that special something you have been looking for but couldn't find.

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig