A New Frame for one of the Pieces in the Shop

Last week I posted a framed piece in the shop entitled "Love You to the Moon and Back."  The frame I originally chose for that hand stitched piece was, ... well, ... not up to our standards.  So we decided to try a new frame and WOW, what a difference.


This was the piece in the original frame.  Nothing about this really appealed to me from the very beginning.  I liked the frame when I saw it.  That's why I bought it.  But once I got it home and got this in it, I just did not like it.


Then, after I took the pictures, I noticed this little flaw in the center of the silver, plastic lining of the frame.  I did not like that.  The piece did not seem to fit well in the frame.  Nothing about this was working for me.  So I went shopping.


And just look what I found!  This beautiful silver and white enameled frame that gives the piece a whole new look.  This frame is the perfect dimension, both inside and out.  And the stitchery takes on a whole new look.


And, this frame can be set atop a shelf or tabletop or hung on the wall.  The other one was only tabletop.

We are continually adding pieces to the shop at www.athomewithjohnnewman.net.  Stop by and take a look.

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig