A Seasonal Header

I thought we would get in the spirit of the upcoming holiday of Halloween and change the header for the blog to something a little more appropriate, ... and spooky!!  If you have ever wondered, I use Pic Monkey for any graphics work I do on the blog.  I have used them since I started the blog in 2011.  They are affordable and are constantly updating their site with new features, graphics, fonts. etc.  If you like to dabble with online graphics by making party invitations or greeting cards or gift tags, ... any of that kind of thing, give them a try.  I think you will be pleased.







No comments

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig