A Colorful Drawing for the Bath

I got out the colored pencils and the pastels a few weeks ago and set about doing a little drawing of some flowers in a pot.  I thought this would be perfect for the bathroom and that is where it went.  Not bad, I thought.

It is certainly no masterpiece, but a hobby that I enjoy from time to time.  I'm thinking of doing another in the same size, frame and matting.  The wall I hung this on in the bathroom could use another just underneath to give the wall a finished look.

This is in the bathroom in the Savannah house.  I've been working on setting up my bathroom in the new house down there and it is coming along nicely.  I'll post a few more pictures once this is complete.

No comments

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig