I Received the Pet Care Cards and Key Tag

They arrived in the mail one day this week.  I think this is such a good idea that I'm thinking of giving these as Christmas presents to all my friends and family who have pets.


It arrives very innocuously in a plain little white envelope, tucked away with all the other correspondence in the mail.


I ordered one key tag and two emergency contact cards.


The key tag goes on the key ring with the greatest of ease.


For the emergency contact cards, I used Avery 5165 full sheet labels to make text boxes with the name and address and phone numbers of the emergency contact.  (I will not post that information here for obvious reasons).  Then I cut out the text boxes with a pair of scissors, removed the adhesive backing, and placed the label on the card.

This is such a great idea and I feel much better knowing now that if something happens, it will be brought to someone's attention that Baxter is home alone and needs care.

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig