I'm Just Tryin' to Take my Vitamins

Does anyone other than me take their daily vitamin in the form of a gummy?  I suppose I never thought we would one day taking our daily supplement in the form of a gummy bear but, alas, that day has arrived.


I am currently taking these One-A-Day Men's Multi in the form of gummies.  They are tasty and I like gummy candy so it works for me.  I suppose there is some debate about whether vitamin supplements actually help the body or if taking them is an exercise in futility.  Who knows.  But if they aren't harming me, I'd rather take the opinion that they are helpful if only in a limited capacity.


On a recent morn, I opened the bottle of vitamins to find that I was getting very close to the bottom of the bottle.  I couldn't reach the gummies with my fingers and these on the bottom were feverishly clinging to one another and the bottom and sides of the bottle.  After a few attempts to extricate just one vitamin for the day without very much luck, but a lot of noise, I thought that it was time to store these last few in a different container.


So I found my stash of these little condiment cups.  I don't know how was able to lay my hands on even one of these since everything - and I do mean everything - is in storage at this point waiting for a buyer for Crest Avenue.  (We'll talk more about Crest Avenue later.)  I thought this would be the perfect way to store the last of the vitamins without going through so much stress early in the morning to retrieve one from the original bottle.


With the help of a butter knife, I was able to release the last of the vitamins from the bottle.


And to my wonderment and surprise, they fit perfectly in this little condiment cup.


I snapped on the lid and put this on the counter where the bottle normally sits.  So if you take your vitamins in gummy form these days and find that the last few in the bottom of the bottle are causing you angst when you try to retrieve them, find a small container with a tight fitting lid to hold them and make your morning routine a little less stressful.

No comments

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig