The Halloween Fun is Starting in Georgetown

A walk along Wisconsin Avenue, NW in Washington, DC is usually good for some interesting sightseeing.  I noticed recently that the Halloween decorations are already started to pop up here and there along the Avenue.


These huge, ... and I do mean HUGE spiders making their way down the side of this building along the west end of Wisconsin Avenue, near where is ends and intersects with K Street, NW.


This is famed Filomena Ristorante in Georgetown.  This is one of my very favorite restaurants in all of DC.  I would venture to say the best Italian cuisine in the city.  I always take visitors from out of town here for a good meal.  Their salad bar is exquisite.  You could eat just from the salad bar and I have many times.  However, an entree from the menu is never a bad choice.  If you are visiting DC and would like to give it a try, click here for the actual street address and menu.

They decorate the interior of the restaurant for Halloween also.  Check back for pictures of that.

No comments

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig