UV-C Sanitizer and Wireless Phone Charger

Given that we are in such dire times with this virus and all of that, I decided to step up my efforts to ensure that I am protected and added an additional level of convenience with a UV-C Sanitizer for my smartphone that doubles as a charging station.

I purchased this online from Sharper Image.  I think they moved exclusively to online sales several years ago, so if you are interested in this item you can order it at www.sharperimage.com.

This is very a smart looking device.  It will work very well in this location on the night table beside my bed.

With the lid open there is a large space that will accommodate most any size smartphone.  I have the LG ThinQ which fits perfectly.  This sanitizing unit comes with a charging cord, which was way too short for my use.  That seems to be the case with most any electronic device you buy these days.  They  provide a power cord that is usually USB adaptable, but they are always too short, so I order cords of adequate size from Amazon.

This unit comes with an Android port on the back which is perfect for my smartphone.  I suppose you could buy an adapter to use this with an iPhone.

I plugged in my Android charging cord and I was up and running in no time.  The unit has two time settings for sanitization.  Press the button once for a quick 90-second sanitizing or press it twice for a 5-minute sanitizing.  There is a safety feature built in that turns the UV sanitizing light off if you open the lid before the unit turns off on its own.

I have tried not to give in to the hysteria circulating around this virus, but I suppose it cannot hurt to add a level of protection.  I would likely have bought this whether or not we were fighting COVID-19.  Of course I will still clean my phone with a spritz of Windex and a paper towel which has served me well all these years.  I think the thing I like most about this is the Qi-enabled charging port that is built in to the lid.  I simply lay my phone on top of the lid and it charges - quickly.  More much quickly than with the cord.  Would I recommend this product.  Most assuredly.


3 comments

Abigail Akon said...

Appreciate the time and effort you put into your website and the detailed information presented to you. It's better to come to a blog in a while-which is not the same old rehearsed information. Fantastic reading! You check the latest product & service reviews here:
atom tricks
phone charging station for home



At Home with John Newman said...

Thank you for your kind comment. We are so glad you find the information on our blog to be useful. We try to provide helpful information and advice to all our readers in a clear and concise and truthful manner.

brickswiskc said...

Buy Royal Honey Online
Buy Backwoods Cigar Online
Buy Black Horse Vital Online
Buy Cougar Honey Legeng Vip Online
Buy Royal Honey Power 52 Online
Buy Etumax Royal Honey For Him Online
Buy Etumax Vip Royal Honey Online
Buy Golden Royal Honey Online
Buy Dermal Fillers Online
Buy Research chemicals Online

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig