Lemon/Lime Saver

 I received a really cute gift from my friend Cindy that I thought I would share with you.

This wonderful little lemon/lime saver in the shape of a lemon.  I really love this.

You just twist the two halves and pull them apart and you have plenty of room for lemon wedges for cocktails or any use.  Maybe you are serving shrimp cocktail tonight and you want to offer a cold tray or bowl of lemon wedges to sprinkle over the shrimp.

Here I have stored one half of a lemon that will eventually be cut into wedges.

This little lemon saver stores easily anywhere inside your refrigerator.  I happened to have a spot in the door storage tray so I placed it here.  But it can be tucked away anywhere inside the fridge until you are ready to use your fresh lemons.  What a cute idea and thank you Cindy for thinking of me!!

No comments

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig