A Little More Kitchen Organizing

I picked up a couple more of these wonderful air-lock storage containers for the kitchen.

I found these at Marshall's.  When you see something in Marshall's or TJ Maxx or HomeGoods you need to buy it the day you see it because it may not be there tomorrow.  Since there were just these two on the shelf, I bought them both.

I am assuming that, since these are both what could be considered an "odd size", they did not sell at their previous retail location so they were bought in bulk on a pallet of other kitchen items and carted off to Marshall's.  That's fine with me.  I don't really care where I find them, as long as I find them.  And if I can buy them for a better price at Marshall's, all the better.

I used the shorter of the two to store swizzle sticks for cocktails.

As you can see above, the container is the perfect length for these.  I could not have chosen a more perfect size.

The taller of the two will reside in this cabinet with the containers of coffee that we discussed just recently in a separate post.  For right now, it will be hazelnut creamer.

This container will easily hold two of these 11 ounce to 15 ounce containers of creamer in your choice of flavor, or just plain.

While I was at it with the NiimBot labeler, I decided to label this container in the refrigerator.

I really like these Clio yogurt bars.  I recently bought a box of vanilla flavored and strawberry flavored.  They are a delicious snack without a lot of calories or carbs.  If you want something a little sweet but that is also good for you, these Clio yogurt bars are just the thing.

Apartment living means making use of every inch of space you have and that includes in the refrigerator.  This container is actually designed to hold fruit or vegetables but since it was not holding either at the time, I thought it the perfect place to place the Clio bars.

So I had a productive day in the kitchen.  I put a couple of new storage containers to good use and I got some labeling done so I know what I have.  You always feel better when you are organized.

No comments

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig