A New Year and A New Look, ... I Hope!!


A Happy New Year to everyone!  We are so excited to be entering 2018.  This year will bring a great many changes to AHWJN.  Changes which have been in the making for some time now.  And while change can be unsettling, it can also be a very positive thing.  So we are looking forward to a great 2018.

One thing that you will notice, and hopefully very soon, will be a new look to the blog.  I was hoping to have the new look up and running on the 2nd, but that did not happen.  I am working with the writer/editor of the new layout right now and hopefully we will have everything ironed out in the next day or two.

Another change that you have hopefully already noticed is that we are back on the Blogger platform.  I moved the blog to Wordpress right after the Thanksgiving holiday and that did not work for us.  So we are happy to be back on Blogger.  I guess the saying "don't fix it if it ain't broke" really says it all.  We are dedicated Blogger bloggers!!

Finally, we will be delivering a new and updated Recipe page to the blog this year.  I have never really been happy with the look of the Recipe page.  It is functional, but not very attractive.  I think we can do much better.  I KNOW we can do much better.

So, hold on to your seats!  It's going to be quite a ride!

No comments

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig