An Empty Living Room

After nearly a year of packing and repairing and hauling to Goodwill and giving things away to family and friends and selling furniture and other items, it is finally starting to look like moving day.


I took this picture of the living room from the front door this past weekend.  It's hard to believe that we've reached this point.  I am in conversations now with a realtor and the plan is, within the next few days, to photograph the front of the house and then list as a "coming soon" property.  I will have twenty-one days from the day of that listing to finish packing and to do the last of the renovating and repair work and then it will be on the market for sale.  Bittersweet is how I would define my feelings at this point.

No comments

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig