We Are Taking a Road Trip!

We are spending the day with my mother in Midlothian, VA.

This being Mother's Day weekend, we are driving down today to spend the day and to have a leisurely lunch at her favorite restaurant, the Fortune Bowl.  I see an order of General Tso's Shrimp in my future and possibly a couple shrimp rolls.  Who knows.  We may order several dishes and everyone can have a little of everything.  We will spend all day today and Saturday morning with her and then head back home after coffee and breakfast on Saturday morning.  My sister will have Saturday afternoon and Sunday.  Of course, we will all be together for part of the time on Friday and Saturday.  Don't forget to call or stop by or send a card or gift or acknowledge the day in some way.

No comments

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig