Let the Mother's Day Weekend Begin!

I just received notice that the florist is working on this years floral arrangement for Mother Newman.  The woman who is the inspiration for At Home with John Newman.  The woman who taught John Newman the vast majority of things he knows and shares with all of you in each and every post.


This years arrangement is the "Expressions in Pink" and promises to be a standout.  This is your standard floral arrangement with Asiatic lilies, pink roses and carnations with an adequate amount of greenery to fill out the arrangement.  I tried going a little more modern a few times and that did not go over well.  Arrangements with "bare branches" and that sort of thing are not well received.  She does not see the artistry in those.  A bouquet should be filled with beautiful flowers and greens and in a suitably sized vase with a ribbon.  So, ... that is what she will get.  I have to admit, I liked this arrangement the moment I saw it and I am certain she will too.

If you have not already started shopping for Mother's Day, get to it.  Sunday is the day.  

No comments

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig