Between

Today we are going to talk about a product I found that has nothing to do with cooking or cleaning or home decor.  It is called "Between Floss".  It is an expanding charcoal floss that comes in a reusable floss holder.  I have been using it for a couple weeks now and I really like it, so I thought I would share it with you.

So here is the package in which it arrives.  I say "arrives" because, like with most things these days, I ordered this from Amazon.

Inside the box you will find the dispenser unit with a roll of floss already inside.  You just need to press downward on the top part of the dispenser and turn.  That will release it from the locking mechanism and then you can remove the overwrap from the roll of floss and feed the end of it through the hole in the top part of the dispenser unit.

You will easily find the end of the roll of floss as I have done here.

You just need to fish the length of floss through the underside of the top part of the dispenser and out the hole in the middle of the cap.

Now you are ready to start flossing away!

I found a spot for the dispenser in the bathroom medicine cabinet right next to some additional flossing devices I use on a regular basis.

I want to go back to a statement I made in the beginning of this post about this being an "expanding" dental floss.  I had never of such.  I did not know anything like that existed until I started reading about this floss.  So here is how I understand it.  Expanding dental floss has fibers that expand as they are made wet by your saliva.  These fibers allow the floss to remove more plaque between your teeth than regular floss which inevitably will miss some of what is stuck to your teeth.  I do not know if this is true or scientific, or if it is some really good advertising, but it makes sense to me.  That was why I wanted to try this floss.  I guess time will tell.  We will see what the dentist has to say the next time I see her.  Also, for those of you who are interested, this floss is also vegan waxed.  That doesn't really mean anything to me, but if it is important to you, now you know. 

No comments

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig