Fall Arrives

Walking to the office this morning and what did I see?  The very first color of fall.  I've been watching and waiting for this since the first weekend after Labor Day.  Usually we can expect the weather to start to cool down very shortly after Labor Day. 

And here we are, right at a month after Labor Day and we are seeing the first color of fall.  Fewer hours of daylight bring about this change in the color of the leaves, along with changes in temperature and moisture conditions.  The average daily temperature has dropped over the past couple weeks and we are still today receiving rain from Ian.

Evening comes much earlier these days as is evidenced in this photo.

And looming clouds from Ian make for some gloomy days.  But this will all break by the middle of the week and I think we are in for some very pleasant fall weather.  We will actually be in the low 70's for a couple days, then into the 50's and 60's where we should be at this time of year.

No comments

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig