Amaryllis UPDATE

I thought you might like an update on how our amaryllis are doing since we posted about them on January 20.  And the answer is, they are doing quite well.

This picture was taken yesterday.  This is quite a bit of growth since our first picture back on January 20.  Take a look below.


This was the picture taken from our January 20th post.  Quite a difference in just under a two week period.  They have grown at least a foot in that span of time.  And you will note that they have rather evened out in height which I thought was very interesting.  In the picture from yesterday the flower on the right is just about to open, which you cannot see in the picture.  I think we will be in full bloom by the end of the weekend or first part of next week.

No comments

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig