One Final Look at the Amaryllis

This will be a short post today.  I'm basically just going to post the last few pictures of the amaryllis in full bloom.


The first few pictures are of them in the window in front of  a nearly cloud-free blue sky.  This was when they first came into full bloom and the red was very vibrant.



Even in this picture, the red color was still a true red.


By this past weekend when I moved them into the kitchen briefly to water the soil, the red color was starting to fade and turn more pinkish.  I don't mind that.  Actually, I think I like the lighter shade of pink more than the red.  Either way, they are beautiful and I am very happy with how they turned out.  Two bulbs in the pot that we talked about in an earlier post seems to be the perfect pairing for a regal show.  Thanks for indulging me on this project.


No comments

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig