Baxter has a Spa Day

After his terrible ordeal on Friday, January 13, I thought he deserved a spa day.  So last Friday morning I dropped him off at Paws of Enchantment.  We met Cassandra at 9:00 AM at the spa.  I explained that he had dental surgery the previous Friday and that his mouth may still be a little sore. I handed him over and left to run a few errands.

A while later I got a call that he was ready to be picked up and I rushed over to get him.  What an improvement.  Take a look.


He wasn't as shaggy this time as he usually is when I drop him off.  He just needed a little trim here and there.  And I thought he deserved it.


This look says, "Hey.  Wait a minute.  We're not back at Lynn Animal Hospital are we?  Cuz' I've had all of that place I need for a while."

I took him inside and he realized he was not seeing Dr. Carman.  The schedule was light on Friday, so he was there with just a couple others for haircuts.


When I picked him up, he looked very handsome.  That is quite a pose Baxter.


And then one from my seat inside the car.  Look at that handsome face.  And I love the neck bandannas he gets every time he visits.


On our way home.  He is very alert and wants to keep an eye on everything when we are in the car.


I particularly like it when he puts his arm on the side of his seat.  He is quite the poser.


A little while later, after we got home, I found him sound asleep in the bed.


I decided it was time to take a break, so I lay down beside him.  He wanted to be a little closer so he came up and lay his head on my chest and we took a nap.

He is the best boy in all of the world.  It is hard for me to believe he will be 10 years old in September.  Miniature dachshunds live to be 15 - 16 years old, so he will be around for awhile yet. And we will enjoy every minute we have together.

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig