Smart Living Measuring Cups and Spoons

What would you say if I told you that I bought a set of measuring cups and spoons to keep in a desk drawer at the office?  I think you would say that is a great idea.  I think it is.  Especially if you are watching what you eat or if you have started a diet program.  Maybe you would like to have a few chips with lunch but you want to keep to just one serving.  The bag may say that a serving is "one cup".  You will not know when you have had exactly one cup, so you could measure them out.


I found these colorful measuring sets at Giant.  Affordable and cute and perfect for the office.


Maybe you want to keep track of how much cream you add to your coffee each morning.  If you have a set of measuring spoons, that task becomes very much easier than if you do not.


These measuring cups come in your standard one cup, half cup, third cup and quarter cup measure. Perfect for keeping track of calorie intake.


They tuck away easily inside a desk drawer.  I put mine inside this metal box along with a couple cans of flavored water, water enhancers and my Dean & Deluca coffee mug.  The red top in the back is a bottle of Salad Supreme seasoning, which is delicious on any variety of salad.  Consider bringing a set of measuring cups and spoons to your workplace.

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig