The Vanity Top is Finished

The vanity top has been decorated and is ready for use.




I am very happy with the look.  It will work for me in the morning and it will work for when I have guests.




I debated on whether I wanted a second white dispenser for hand lotion.  This one, of course, is filled with hand soap.  In the end I decided that two of them would look contrived and that there was better use on the tray for other things.  My two favorite bottles of cologne ended up there.  They look smashing.




On the other side, the hand towels and greenery, which we have already discussed, and a bottle of Nest hand lotion from Saks Fifth Avenue.  Sicilian Tangerine is the scent and it is sublime.




Looking straight-on, I think this is very nice placement.  You know, placement is everything.  You don't need hand lotion from Saks or Hotel Collection pieces to make your bath area appealing.  You can pick up items from discount retailers.  It all has to do with placement.




Now we need to address this area under the vanity.  I have several ideas I am exploring for this spot.  Be sure to come back to see how I manage this empty space.

No comments

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig