Begale 7 Gallon Drawstring Trash Bags, Black, 110 Count

I knew I would find trash bags for the new kitchen waste receptacle if I searched online.  I found them and they are better than I expected.

These are also available in white.

I found them on Amazon.com.  Isn't that where we find everything these days?  And I found them in black.  And with drawstring closure.  It just got better with everything I read.


Supposedly these are also heavy-duty bags, so no worries about the bag breaking and making a mess all over the kitchen floor.




You get three rolls of perforated bags, 110-count altogether, for $16.55.  That is 14.5¢ per bag.  Not bad.  It looks like this company has taken all of the features of the large capacity bags, which are available everywhere, and put them into a smaller sized bag for those of us with smaller sized trash receptacles.  Smart move.  I wish I had thought of this.



So if you have decided to go with a smaller size trash receptacle in your kitchen and you are looking for bags, just copy the title of this post and do a Google search.  It should take you directly to the page on Amazon.  Or, in the alternative, click here.

No comments

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig