Technical Difficulties


Some weeks are easier than others.  This has not been any easy week for us.  We have been plagued by technical difficulties.  First there was a problem with the phone and I could not download photos. Then there was a problem with the WiFi and I couldn't log onto my laptop.  I am hopeful that all of these issues have been resolved and we will be back next week with some very interesting posts.  We intended to share our compound butter recipes with you this week, so we will definitely do that next week.  We have been working in the yard so we will have posts about that.  And we will be doing some painting this weekend so we will share how that turns out also.  Have a great weekend everyone.

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig