Baxter shops at PetSmart

Baxter wanted to make certain that his shopping trip to PetSmart was posted to the blog today.  I do not want to deal with a surly dachshund, so I am posting this per his instructions.


On Saturday, we stopped at PetSmart to pick up food for the wonder-boy, but we had other necessities to pick up as well.  First among them, some sort of plaque and tartar control for his teeth.  We found a "foaming" tartar remover.  One or two pumps along the gums on either side should help with that.  He will be going in for a complete dental cleaning in the next few weeks.  More on that later.

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig