The Crepe Myrtles are in Bloom Again.

Well, ... It's not exactly Katherine Hepburn, but it's the best I can do.


The crepe myrtles are, indeed, in bloom right now at Crest Avenue.  And they are more spectacular this year than any previous year.  Take a look.


I took these pictures just a few days ago.  I was struck with the absolute beauty of these trees in the landscape.


I planted these at Crest Avenue in the fall of 2004.  They could not have been more than 24 inches in height at that time.  Now, some twelve years later, they tower over me.


We had beautiful blue skies with a few scattered clouds on the day I took these pictures.


Finally, a close up of the beautiful flowers these majestic trees produce every year in late summer.  If memory serves, these were an end-of-season purchase from one of the big box home improvement stores back in 2004.  So you see you really can find something to your liking at end-of-season sales.

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig