I Deleted all My Pictures!

I deleted all the pictures from my iPhone!



The iCloud Drive was jam-packed with pictures. The actual phone itself was not full of pictures. Just the iCloud Drive. I was having trouble with photos downloading. Many times they either would not download or it would take forever. So I decided to empty the cloud and in the process, I deleted everything.

I generally have several photos on my phone that will be used for posts. As I am ready to write the post, I take the pictures from the phone and write the narrative and then post it here. But that will not be happening today because the slate has been wiped clean.

I am not a fan of cloud storage. I am not a fan of this iPhone either. It is my first and will most likely be my last. I am positively drooling over the Samsung Edge. Given what has happened with my photos and this "cloud" thing, I may be switching back to a Samsung Android phone very soon. So just hold tight.  I'll get some more photos of project work and share them with you just as soon as possible.

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig