Hermine

A special Saturday morning post. An early morning at Crest Avenue. Baxter and I were up and at the market before anyone else. I think one other person came in after we got there. It is uncertain whether Hermine will affect us here in the greater Washington, DC area but the skies are already ominous.


I got this shot as we were leaving Giant. Hopefully we will be spared a direct hit. But it looks like many Labor Day plans along the eastern seacoast will be squashed. Hoping that the storm does not cause huge damage to our friends who live at or near the beaches.

On the trip home, we decided to stop for a cup of coffee.


Just a quick run into 7-11. And look what I found at the coffee bar! White Chocolate Macadamia creamer. I couldn't resist.


I've had my cup of Joe, so it is time to get started on the projects. There are always projects. That's what keeps At Home with John Newman going. So be sure and check back next week to see what we are up to. And have a fun, ... and safe, Labor Day weekend.

A Topiary on the Dresser

I bought this rattan candle holder several years ago, I believe from World Market.  It was an impulse buy.  I was not shopping for rattan ca...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig